This morning the menu for Kate was Cereal and Avacado and Kate loved it. She has cut her first tooth on the bottom ( you can see just a little bit of it coming through the gums) and she decided this morning to show off with her eating. As I fed her each bite she decided to clamp down on the spoon and hold it in her mouth. It was too funny and as I laughed she started laughing and spitting food everywhere with each giggle...what a fun morning. I had to share this picture of her and to show why I was laughing so hard.I also wanted to post Kate feeding herself puffs. It seems that overnight she developed the ability to pick up the puffs and successfully getting it into her mouth. She is growing up so very fast!
1 comment:
I love all the pics of Kate! She is so cute- and I know you are having so much fun with each little milestone! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment