Monday, July 21, 2008

Love is in the Air

This past weekend was a wonderful for Dave and I as we ventured south to watch my college roomie, Carrie, say "I Do" to Mr. Wes Powers. All the wedding festivities were beautiful and we are so blessed to have been apart of such a special day for our good friends. The weekend was full of golf for the guys, girl time with my college friends, a perfect rehearsal dinner and a wonderful wedding. Carrie was beautiful and I am so excited for her and Wes as they have now joined together to start their life as Mr. & Mrs. Powers. It was a great weekend!


The Bridesmaid-Carrie's sisters, college roomies, and teacher friends from GA
College Friends and Roommates

Our weekend away

Kelly and Brooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a beautiful wedding. I wore the same dress in a lighter green for my room mate's wedding. You look beautiful girl.

What are you now? A size 0? Share your secrets, please!!!!