An unexpected trip turned into a WONDERFUL time as Kate and I were able to visit with a lot of our family that we do not get to see all that often.
Heading down to SC was a great trip and the birthday party was so much fun! We had over 30 family and friends meet up at my grandma's nursing home in NC to celebrate. These two women are so important to me, I am so thankful to have them in my life. I love you both so much! Happy Birthday! My grandmother turned 89 years old! At the party I also got to meet the newest addition to the family, Will Howell, my cousin Jack and wife Joy just had their first little one a few months back.We were able to also spend time with my in-laws as they let us crash at their house for the week...they are GREAT! We enjoyed our time just being in their home and spending time with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment