
The circus is coming to town and I decided to enter a contest to win a family four pack of tickets. To enter you had to answer the question:
Q: If you were going to join the circus what would your circus act be?
My Answer: I would be the woman who could balance many plates on poles from my head, fingers and toes, as my 1 year old climbs up to the top and my husband acts as the entertaining monkey in front of me trying to make me laugh! Oh wait, this is my every day life as a stay at home mom with a little girl who is into everything and a very sweet and funny hubby! We would love to go to the circus, thanks for the opportunity to enter!
Wouldn't you know that out of 547 entries...I was a runner up and got a family four pack of tickets to go to the Ringling Bros. Circus!! Yeah...what a blessing from God.
So last night we got ready and had a wonderful time! Here are a few pics and video of the night. My favorite part was the elephants...they were too cute. Kate was so much fun!! We were so blessed to have been able to go! Sorry the video is so dark.



1 comment:
I love this entry! We have never taken our kids to the circus. Now, I feel inspired to do so.
What a great answer to that question...good job!
Post a Comment