Monday, October 6, 2008

Get Out Your Aprons...Pepper Steak is for dinner tonight!

After some really bad meals (which I cooked) I was left wondering...where have my cooking abilities gone?...not that I was anything great in the kitchen but I had some good dishes and at least tried one new dish a week. So, I was about ready to throw in the towel and cook the same ole, same ole dishes spaghetti, tacos or some chicken dish...until I found this dish. We loved it and it was really easy for all the busy mom's out there. Let me know if you try it and if you and your family enjoy it as much as we did. (I took the advice from some of the "comments" on the site and 1) used already sliced steak for fajitas and 2) put my green peppers in about 1 1/2 before dinner...yum yum!)

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Pepper-Steak/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

Eddie H said...

I think I'll give that one a try, Brooke. I always like to use our slow cooker.