We got the green light to go! Go where you say? To a whole new world for Kate. She is now 1 year old and over 20 pounds so we got to turn her car seat around!! Her face was priceless as she saw the world from a car in a whole new light. She loves it and talks (well babbles to us) non-stop! It is GREAT!
2 comments:
I remember that day! It was fun to turn that seat around! She will love it! But...now you will be able to see her pick her nose (or lick running snot) from the rear view mirror and sometimes there is nothing you can do about it! Gross me out! KIDS...
What kind of carseat is that? If ya don't mind me asking... I'm on a mad search for one for Bella. Her infant seat goes to 30 lbs. & she wasn't yet 20 lbs. at her 12 mo. check up.. so I've been waiting til I find something. Do you really like yours?
Post a Comment