Just wanted to drop a quick note to say "HI" to everyone. I am so sorry that I have not posted anything in weeks...we have been a bit on the busy side and my camera is irritating me ( my pics are coming out blurry...so we have to send it back to get fixed again) so I have not taken too many pictures. We just got back into town from a weekend off with our Kentucky mom and dad....the Norman's (our good friend's (John E) parents)...they love for us to come and stay for the weekends...it is about a two hour drive but well worth it for some family relaxation and home cooking....Kate LOVED it there...it was the first time we took her...We LOVE the Normans and feel blessed to call them part of our family! I took a few pictures but then just gave up on my camera...
So, I will soon be posting some more fun adventures of our life together...keep checking back!
love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment