Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treating

kate's 1st trick or treating was so much fun! we met up with our neighbors (susie, steve, carmen and maddox) and went around the neighborhood. when kate first saw maddox dressed up as a puppy dog, she just started laughing...it was too cute and a moment where I wished i had the camcorder rolling.
kate filled her bag to the top (thanks grana for the trick or treat bag) and decided it was time to break into the candy...so she had her first sucker...a bluerasberry dum dum! What have we started?! She loved it and when it was all gone...it was like her world had ended.
After trick or treating we put on her pjs and headed over to steve and susie's house for some white chicken chili and dessert. it was a great halloween! can't wait for next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...so I'm a little biased since my little man was a pumpkin last Halloween...but, still...Kate is the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!

Leah Desserich said...

Hi,
My mom just told me you commented on my blog. I have to say I rarely look at those b/c few people actually comment. Kate is darling!! I remember my talking about you when you were pregant. I love reading others blogs so I just saved yours in my favoites so I can keep up. Have an excellent Holiday season!