So, as a tradition we (Dave and I) have always celebrated valentines on a low key level. We started this our first Valentines Day and have pretty much carried on the tradition through the years. We plan a great dinner cooked at home and we give each other a movie of our choice as gifts. Some years we have gotten to watch both movies and some years we have watched one and watched the other another night. This year we kicked off the morning with a Sweet breakfast together, went to a birthday party for Kate's friend Reagan, went to church and then Dave and I cooked a three course meal and enjoyed it by candle light with a movie to end the night.




We decided to include Kate in our tradition so for Valentines she got her first movie, "Charlotte's Web"...this is going to be a great tradition as our kids get older...Dave and I have loved it and it will allow us to celebrate this holiday as a family!
1 comment:
What a great tradition and a great way to include the family!
Post a Comment