Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ring A Round the Rooms

The past two weeks I have been trying so hard to start getting the girls rooms changed around and start sorting and storing baby clothes with the appropriate age groupings. It has been a fun project but has been going in stages with a 1 year old running around and into everything. It also makes it hard to get done when she is sleeping due to needing to be in her room. However, I feel like I am at a good stopping point to share some pictures.
Kate is now in her new room! Although it does have her big girl bed in it we have borrowed a crib from a friend to use until we are ready to move her into her bed. Plus, I thought it would be nice to know she is contained in her crib when I am first getting on a schedule with Calla. However, the first signs of her crawling out we will be ready to move her into the new bed. The room is a bit crowded but it is still cute. I have carried her "tulip" theme over and mixed it with some polka dots.

She really is loving it and loves to read her night time stories in her big bed.

I still have a handful of things to do (pillows, her name on her wall, a bed skirt, etc.) but here is where we are so far. The lighting is a little off, but it is bubble gum pink and has white polka dots.




I am slowly starting Calla's room. I will post pics later of her room so far. Fun Fun Fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! It doesn't look crowded at all!