Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tip Toeing in the Tulips

I have been told each spring here in KY that we need to go and see the tulips and take some pictures, so this year I gathered Kate up and we went out to see the tulips everyone has been talking about. The catch is, is that the tulips are in the Lexington cemetery...a little odd to go take pictures here but it was BEAUTIFUL! It is in a separate area of it own so you kinda forgot where you were.
It was a beautiful day but Kate was a little off so we did not get that PERFECT picture...plus with it being my first time I did not zoom in enough on the pics to cut out the outer perimeter cars and grave stones...maybe next spring. Here are a few I liked:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I have not heard of these before. I'll have to find out about them from you! Plus...that last picture of the two of you is absolutely adorable! Definitely frameable!

Jayme Jo Rogers said...

The pictures are great!! The one of the two of you is perfect! It was great seeing you and Kate on saturday! I am so ready for the summer!! Talk to you soon!

Lesley said...

I LOVE these! Makes me want to drive there for the tulips and pictures--those are blow up worthy. Esp the one of you both in the purple tulips!