Tuesday, August 4, 2009

July: Our first month as a family of four!

July was our first month home with Calla and adjusting to being a family of four has been great. We had family here for the whole month, give and take a few days (which we did great on our own), and enjoyed every minute of it. Sure we have the adjustments of a newborn, sleepless nights, feeding, all the diaper changes and also helping big sister Kate adjust...which she is doing great, but all in all we have managed to find fun at home and get out some. Thank you to all who have brought us dinners and all our family for the time and help you have given us, we could not have done it with out you! Love you all!


2 comments:

Councill Party of 4 said...

Brooke, your girls are beautiful! I love all the pictures! Sorry I haven't called, but I knew y'all have been busy. I'll call soon! Hope everyone's doing great!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous little gals you have! Looks like you had a little bit of free time to do some posting yesterday! Congrats! (I'd been waiting! :) )