So, here is how it came into our family...Dave told me he had a surprise for our family and had to go and pick it up after work...when he got home I was busy with Kate and feeding her dinner that when he walked in and I looked up he captured this moment...it can't believe I am posting this picture of me but it was my reaction...


He had bought me a professional grade camera!!! I was so thrilled...I have always wanted one since I took photography at Clemson! Well Dave had bought one after high school that was a 35 mm and had two extra lens that were just sitting in our closet...so he found not only the digital body but another lens plus lots of extras off of craigslist from a local photographer! I love it!
1 comment:
You are going to LOVE this! I got one last Christmas! I'm still learning how to use it, but the great thing is the super fast shutter speed! That always helps when you're chasing kiddos!!
Post a Comment