Hello to all our family and friends! We wanted to let you all know that we have decided to turn our blog to private, so if you would like to keep using our blog for updates please leave a comment with your email address and I will add you to our list. Thanks so much for all your love and support and we are so thankful for the blogging world which allows us to update you on our lives.
19 comments:
We would love to be included. tomkatsinclair@gmail.com
I love reading about your sweet family. Please add me carrie.byce@gmail.com
Add us to your list....brookewoneal@gmail.com
Hey Brooke,
Please add us to the list!
susantomforde@gmail.com
Brooke, this is the account I use with Google Reader. tnathcs@gmail.com
Include us too!
marji_young@yahoo.com
please include me!!
cayce@crosspointclemson.org
jason@crosspointclemson.org
Please include us nursecarabaird@yahoo.com
Please add us to your list!! Thanks! Jayme
jaymejo@gmail.com
Please keep us in the loop! ricnmel4@gmail.com
Please keep me on:
cheryl.elam@insightbb.com
Love seeing pictures of your girls! becky.hill@ccci.org
Hi Brooke! Please count us in to keep up with your precious family! Thanks, Tifany O'Neal
tifanyoneal@yahoo.com
Please include us...
cutigers01@hotmail.com
I would love to continue following you blog
swibbeler@aol.com
us to --lesley.griffeth@charter.net
Keep us in the loop
emhollebeek@hotmail.com
We would Brooke! Love keeping up with your sweet family on your blog!
Add me! :) joyrhowell@yahoo.com
Brooke, please include us. Love to keep up with everyone. adairjill@charter.net
Post a Comment