Tuesday, January 25, 2011

21/365

One of my hardest day of being a mommy: our first day where the sun was out just a enough to play on the back deck in our play house. I told the girls to stay away from the gate and just then Calla put some weight on the gate and it went tumbling down with Calla in tow...she pretty much slid down the fallen gate and landed face first on the stairs and concrete...I could not get to her fast enough. She was crying and bleeding and Kate was crying b/c I made her come inside...yes, I was a bit overwhelmed...thank goodness for my wonderful neighbors who came to my rescue as I got everything together and cleaned Calla up to see how bad it was. Her eye swelled up and she scraped her nose, but all in all she was ok...we all were just a bit scared. She is cute now as she will come up to you and say, "boo boo" as she points to her face and then starts pretend crying...so sweet. it is healing up well...it just broke my heart! Our little "brusier"

No comments: