A great dinner out at the Fish Market with some on the tech support guys and their wives as we celebrate some great accomplishments their team is achieving. Go SnapAV!
Hi it's me Jen! Just wanted to stop by to tell you that I didn't get an email. I got the comment, but no email with the questions. I saw you were in SC on your profile and was just about to ask where when I saw this post! I'm in Fort Mill, not far from Baxter and the Fish Market! Do I have a bloggy buddy nearby?! Anyway, nice to meet you and I just wanted to let you know I didn't get the questions. I really want to see this telephone bench! Jen Scissors and Spatulas jen (at) scissorsandspatulas (dot) com
1 comment:
Hi it's me Jen! Just wanted to stop by to tell you that I didn't get an email. I got the comment, but no email with the questions. I saw you were in SC on your profile and was just about to ask where when I saw this post! I'm in Fort Mill, not far from Baxter and the Fish Market! Do I have a bloggy buddy nearby?! Anyway, nice to meet you and I just wanted to let you know I didn't get the questions. I really want to see this telephone bench!
Jen
Scissors and Spatulas
jen (at) scissorsandspatulas (dot) com
Post a Comment