Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kentucky Here We Come!

So, there are just too many pics to post on this one so I chose a few to capture our wonderful visit to KY. I decided it was time to hit the road and make a road trip up 3 more of my Kentucky families have their houses on the market to move out of state and I wanted to be able to see everyone before they moved away. Our families took us up on watching Calla for the week while Kate and I head north. We had such a wonderful time and I just love each of these families so much....and miss them so very much!
The Stiller's, Holly and Scott, opened their home to us to stay during our visit.
We got to visit our old neighbors, Stevie, Susie, Carm and Maddox...I only got this one pic of Kate and Maddox.
The girls with some of the kiddos...Emily, Holly, Mary and me.
The Ayers girls plus Kate...I can't believe they have 4 little ladies now!
Holly's little Shea came in our room each morning to cuddle...the girls would get so tickled together...loved to hear their little laughter.
We met up with Faith and her little girl...she is also due in the next few week in this pic...since i am late posting, she has had a beautiful healthy little girl...Faith and I worked together in Lexington before Kate.
My sweet Em...she is just weeks away now from having her little girl!
giggling with the boys...they all have so much fun together!
Sprinkler Time!
Sweet little Grant, holly and scotts little fellow.
The princesses!
The 3 buddies...these little girls have been best buds...but now are all three so big!

No comments: