Wow, what a wonderful yet very hot day...we surprised the girls and took them to disney for the day...Calla LOVED the castle and squealed when she saw all the princesses and Mickey of course!


Kate was captured by each princess...they were so sweet and even sang their "songs" with Kate...I so wish I had my video camera going during their sing along.

I hate to say it but Mickey and Minnie were on the lower part of the list to visit but Calla LOVED giving them kisses on the the nose...we are so in princess world these days!

Kate's HIGHLIGHT of the day...meeting the step sisters from Cinderella...they are her favorite characters and she sat there giving them the I LOVE YOU signs with her hands to them during the parade. One even broke character and gave her one back...we now have this picture framed in our livingroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment