
Calla is my messy messy eater...she's so funny

We went to my friend Taylors house while we were both single mom's...our hubbies were out of town and she was brave enough to let the girls do shaving cream paint time...they loved it but I have to say it was a messy mess!

Potty training is a work in progress at our house. Calla is right on the line and I just need a few days to devote to it, but we did go to target to pick out her big girl panties and well to my surprise she picked out ones of Yo Gabba Gabba...which we have never really watched...she thought the characters were funny and is so excited when she gets to wear them...she surprises me all the time.
I almost did not post this but why not...it's me being silly for kate as she takes my photo using my camera...sorry if it scared anyone.
Taylor came over for some girl time and dinner and we had so much fun playing together.


sweet savannah
Calla LOVES her new mermaid pjs...i got them at consignment and then found a hole in the toe...I need to cut the feet out and sew the legs up...so loves them too much to throw out already.
A little playdate at the sprayground...it is about to close for the season...we will sure miss this fun spot!

Calla's new love is babies and she carries them around everywhere...and each one is named baby sunny...after her cousin.

My girls having a tea party...Kate loves her new "extensions" she got them at the $ store...dress up is her thing!

Kate makes me laugh...as she is cracking up I find that she has put a bow in bailey's hair and thinks it is the funniest thing in the world. had to get a picture of my three little ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment