What a fun night with a wonderful group of women...I wish we had gotten a full group shot...there were about 30 women there...we met up for a MNI and played the dice game LCR...it was fun and easy as we continued to get to know each other. If you have not heard of LCR you should look it up...I just learned to play last week...although I did not win I came close to it!

My fun, so much fun, friends Jill, Taylor, Erin and Lindsay...we had a blast!
We also had to bring a little something to eat. i chose a recipe my aunt dee passed along...it is a very easy, simple corn dip:Ingredients:
1 (16oz) package of frozen corn
1 stick of butter
1 (4.5 oz) can of chopped green chilies
1 block of cream cheese
Directions:
put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, heat 3 minutes, stir, heat 3 minutes, stir, continue until everything is mixed well. serve with corn chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment