Headband Holder for Kate

Made out of an old oatmeal container, scrapbook paper, modpodge, ribbon and a cut little wooden piece
Our Art Board in the Kitchen for all the masterpieces the girls bring home.


A corkboard I got from a yard sale, spray paint, fabric, clips from the dollar store, wooden letters from HL (1/2) off, scrapbook paper and modpodge...it is perfect!
BOO sign for Halloween

All you need is letters, Ribbon, black paint and orange paint...I am going to add some glitter to the letters but have not gotten there yet.
here is the fall wreath we (me and some friends) made for our monthly coffee and craft while the kiddos are in MMO. I love how it turned out!

I found the wreath at a thrift shop, letter at HL, three fall sprigs at HL and ribbon...perfect to welcome in the fall
No comments:
Post a Comment