Saturday, February 18, 2012

I love you day....

The count down to valentines began early as the kids made their valentine bags at school and we rolled out all the valentine decor for the house. So to kick off our "I love you" celebrate we made "love bugs" out of egg cartons...the girls loved to paint and we added goggly eyes and pipe-cleaner antennas.


Grana came up to visit and celebrate with us!
A little french toast Valentine Day breakfast
yum-yum
Valentines from school
Daddy's little valentines...he brought them home heart stickers...which they immediately went to work creating new art works.
Candle lit dinner for us all!
Each year we each get a new movie for our Valentine Day surprise...it is a tradition we started before we were even married...a home cooked dinner and new movies!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey Brooke,
Isn't Valentine's so much fun with Kids in a different way? Looks like y'all had fun & I'm going to have to try your peppermint foot scrub!