Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our Family of Four: Dave, Brooke, Kate and Bailey


Welcome to our family blog. I have read so many others' blogs through the years and am now jumping on the bandwagon and creating one for our family...The Moores. As many of you know we were bless with the addition of Miss. Kate to our family last October and we are in the full swing of parenthood. We are loving it. We still recall the days of sleeping in, jumping in the car within 3 minutes to go somewhere and having "date nights". However, we would not change our world today for anything. Since Kate was born we have already been through a Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Saint Patty's Day and Easter...wow there are alot of holidays at the end and beginning of each year! So much fun in just 6 months. I hope that this can be a place where we can share with our family and friends the joys that God is giving us every day. Please check back often to see what our family is in to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't wait to keep up with you on your blog!

By the way, great family picture! I love Kate's expression!