Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Road Trip to Greenville
On the road again....Kate and I took our first road trip home to South Carolina! It was a great trip, that went by way to fast yet full of fun! We were able to visit friends and family, meet little McCain (our friends new little bundle of joy), celebrate, my sister, Caroline's 20th birthday and Kate went swimming a pool for the first time. She LOVED it! The pool had just been opened that week, the water was COLD, but that is where she wanted to be...splish splashing! (Thank you Aunt Caroline & Zach for braving it in the water with her!) It was a great trip and we can't wait to get back and see everyone again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I LOVE your slide show. The orange in the background it eye catching. My favorite picture is of Kate hunched over in the stroller. I also can't believe that you guys went swimming! Crazy people!
Post a Comment