Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Da Da Day



We rushed home to Kentucky for Father's Day with Dave...his first father's day! The best gift I think he gets (everyday) is the sweet sound of Da Da, Da Da, Da Da coming from Kate. It is her favorite word/sound to say/make. We woke up and got dressed and headed out to Ramsey's (a local restaurant here in KY) and had breakfast and then we were off to church. After church Dave got a good nap and we went out to grab ice cream. Dave then got to venture out on his own and hit some golf balls at the driving range. Kate and I were going to join him but it was too hot for her to be outside and she needed a nap. What a wonderful day for a wonderful Dad! We love you Dave, thank you for all that you do for your girls...and of course Bailey too! Hugs and Kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Dave holding Kate up in the air. That's a frameable moment!

Lesley said...

That is a great pic of them 2!!!