Monday, June 16, 2008

Surrounded by Love

Ok, so I am playing catch up on posting my blog from the last two...maybe three...weeks. I wanted to show some of my favorite pics from Kate and my trip home a few weeks ago. We had great family time after I had my girls night out for the bachelorette party for Carrie. We enjoyed the pool, some shopping and hanging out with family! It was wonderful!


Kate snuggling with Uncle Brandon (Dave's sister's Michelle's hubby)

Playing my piano with Aunt Shelly
Hanging out with Zach...Aunt Caroline's boyfriend...and Kate's buddy
Too cute...Zach came to pick Caroline up for a date and everyone matched (not planned), a perfect photo op!

Night night time, snuggling with Grana

Pool time

Our visit with Memaw (Kate's great grandma)

Kate and Papa and Grandma Moore

Swimming with Daddy Bo

Water Baby!


I just loved this picture of my mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics! I can't believe how big Kate is getting. I know that she loved all of the attention.