Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can Maddie Come and Play??

Wednesday and Thursday was a very special day for us...Maddie came and stayed with us during the day while her mom and dad worked. Yes, they said that it helped them out a lot but I think we ended up getting more out of it! Maddie is the daughter of good friends of ours, Matt and Mandy. Maddie is about a month younger than Kate and boy what a great time the girls had playing together. It was neat to just sit back and watch them interact and play together. We had two days full of lots of FUN! I can't wait till our next play date! No, they did not nap together, but it was a great way to keep them in one place while I got them up from their naps and changed some diapers


This was the top toy to play together with, they kept going around and around it talking and playing together
The number one hit was anything electronic...the phones kept them busy for awhile and one of them even called my Aunt Alice by accident

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...in their little pink outfits, you'd think they were twins. I LOVE that top picture of them in the crib. Too cute!