Thursday, August 28, 2008

Open Gym

Wow, God is so good. A few weeks ago I met another mom, Brooke, at the park while Kate and I played on the play ground during one of Dave's Wednesday night softball practices and we really have a lot in common...yes, even our names! She has two little girls (1 and 2 1/2 years old), 16 months apart, and Kate just loved playing with them both. So, we exchanged numbers and ended up meeting up this week for Open Gym at the local gymnastic center. They have open gym for parents to bring their kids to each day from 11-2...it is GREAT! So, we met them there and had a wonderful time...I even got a great work out! it was an open space for Kate to crawl around and have some new adventures! We will be going back...esp. as the winter months approach us.In the Foam PitTrampoline TimeCrawling through the mats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Lex Gymnastics! That's where I took Lauren and Allison took the twins one Saturday night. Allison took Ian to the hospital because she thought that he really messed up his arm...that is...until she gave him some M & M's. Then he was all better!