Friday, December 5, 2008

My Kate Kate

I just wanted to share a few pics of our week...and let you in on the things that just makes me smile each day.

Kate in her "cool girl" shades (well the lens fell out so now they are just "cool girl" glasses), sitting in her "take a long" high chair...which she loves to play with all the time.

I brought this baby swing out weeks ago for a friend's baby when they were visiting and now Kate has discovered how to get in and out and swings herself and her baby...too cute...i know she is probably way exceeds the weight limit but she loves it!

Bailey has been getting put into time out these days when it comes to whining all the time when Kate is eating...it does not help that she feeds him all the time...so I have started putting him in his cage if he whines but I don't lock it. As soon as Kate is done eating she goes in there and helps him escape his punishment.

No comments: