Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Christmas Cards

So, if you had not noticed yet the Moore family did not send out Christmas cards this year...I just don't know where the time went and I did not have the perfect picture and well I just ran out of time. So, we decided to put together a little surprise Christmas card for our family...we thought we would do a little musical card. So, each of our families were given a card with the following message recorded inside of it (yes, that is Dave and I singing on the card).

The question is, "Do you hear what we hear?

So, did you hear it? It took our parents and siblings a few tries before they understood that the noise was not a train, that the card was not broken or that it wasn't just apart of the song....yes, it is a heartbeat! We are expecting baby #2 on July 12th 2009!

Everyone was so excited and could not believe we kept it a secret this long. We wanted to tell everyone around the same time and in person so we had to wait until Christmas....we almost slipped so many times...we have known since the first of November!

If you have wondered where i have been I have been very sick with this one. Lot's of morning sickness that lasts all day and have had to go to the doctor to get fluids due to dehydration. I also forgot how tired you get during this first trimester...my main goal of each day was just to take care of Kate and rest...I have been home a lot taking it easy.

So, here we are almost 14 weeks and through the first trimester and I am feeling much better! Still tired but not so sick...thank goodness!

Please pray for this little blessing as it is growing and developing into the person God has designed it to be. We go back to the doctor next week and will not find out the gender until February sometime! We will keep you updated!

6 comments:

adairjill said...

That just brings tears to my eyes!!! I am so happy for you. I've wondered where you have been...I missed your updates...Now I know and completely understand! Glad you're feeling better!

carrie said...

SOOOO....precious!!! I'm so thrilled for y'all and I know your mom and Bo are beside themselves. I don't know how you kept quiet for that long. I would have been dying!! Congrats! Oh...and y'all have BEAUTIFUL voices!!!

The Heringers said...

Brooke!! I am so happy for you!!! Your due date is on my brothers b-day too!! So exciting! Take care!

The Heringers said...

Ps--the card is precious!!! What a neat idea!!! I am sooooo going to miss you in Mexico this year!! I wish you were going!!!! I don't know if I can leave Ensley though!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas gift to give to your families! I am so happy for ya'll!!!!

Phillip, Emily, Leighton, Ryland, & Paxton said...

I had been checking to see when the word would hit the blog. Such a terrific way to share this wonderful news with your family. You sound great!