Today we went to our 20 week doctor's appointment for a check up and to have our first ultrasound which included finding out what the picture of our family is going to look like come July. First and foremost everything looks great with the baby- measurements look good and you could see the heart beating strong- we could see the fingers and the toes and the baby was moving around everywhere. It was a wonderful appointment.
I have recovered from the first trimester's sickness and have made it back up to my starting weight...which the doctor was very happy with today...he said that everything all around looks great. I have now taken my first "belly shot" of this pregnancy since I am finally showing! We also started feeling the baby move on February 13th and last night I felt a little kick or two...I forgot how neat it all is and how it really makes it "real".
20 weeks
a little foot
looking straight at us with a round belly
High five...look at the long arm and hand!and the final shot revealed that God is adding another little GIRL to our family!

We are so excited! We both teared b/c all we could think about was how close Kate and this little one are going to be...growing up together...SISTERS!

We are so excited! We both teared b/c all we could think about was how close Kate and this little one are going to be...growing up together...SISTERS!
8 comments:
I'm so happy for you all! Kate and this baby will be so close and enjoy a sisterhood that girls like me (with mean big brothers) could only dream of! You look beautiful and I have to say that Kate is just the most precious little girl I've seen in a LONG time! We need to get her and Michael together soon. Bryon pointed out that we will have Michael and Kate, then my new baby boy and your new baby girl, and they will be so close in age. Did I hear the words "double date"??
So wonderful! What precious news!!! I've been wondering when that 20 week appointment was. Love you much and so excited for your sweet family.
Congratulations girl! That is so exciting and I know you are Dave are happy as can be. I'm glad everything is going well.
Yay Brooke! That is so exciting! And so sweet for Kate to have a sister!! Thanks for sharing the great news! PS I also love the pigtails post ! I have the same post on my blog of Bella in pigtails. Aren't they fun?!
Love, Susan
Congrats- we are very excited for you. I love the blog and love the Pat Green choice!
Like I said, your husband and I should start a support group!
I'm so happy for you all! What a beautiful family!
Brooke- Congrats!! It is so awesome having two little girls. You and Dave will love watching them become close.
Congrats! I'm so happy for yall! It was so good to see you. Hopefully I'll get to see you next time you come in town.
Love, Natalie
Post a Comment