Monday, March 9, 2009

March Play Time

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have joined a mom's group here in Lexington and it has been the biggest blessing for Kate and I. Our social calendar fills up quickly each week and we both get interaction with other kiddos and mommies! I really have to thank God everyday for this group and the quality of life it has given us as in providing so much variety for our days. Some of the things we have done over the past 2 1/2 weeks are: Princess Party, Elmo's Birthday Party, Picnic lunches and play, Chuck E Cheese, Tumble Time and we have had some of our new friends over for a play date one morning. We are all looking forward to the spring time for some park time and outside play! There are alot of events planned for St. Patty's week but Kate and I will be heading to Greenville for some play time with family and friends there! Here are some pictures of some play groups we have attended...I also included some pics from the triplet's second birthday at the end of February.

No comments: