Wednesday, April 1, 2009

24 Weeks & the baby's name

Well, I know I am late posting this but here I was at 24 weeks preggo, we are at 25 1/2 now. I am feeling great and the baby is doing wonderful. We went for our doctor's appt last Friday and we only have one more month that our visits are every four weeks...then we are checking in every two weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I really feel that this one is different in many ways. Keeping up with a 17month old makes it easy to not be 100% focused on "being pregnant". It is when I sit down for the first time at night that I just have my "moment" of enjoying being pregnant.

We have decided on the baby's name:

Calla Faith Moore

Calla was my great grandmother's name and we both LOVE Faith...her meaning will be "beautiful faith"...which is what sold us on the name. It is great to call her Calla and start relating to her by her name...I can't wait to meet her and see this little blessing God has created.

We'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Cayce said...

Love Love Love Calla! What a beautiful name!!!! I can't wait to see the precious face that goes with that name. You all look so wonderful! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Finally! A post!

Anonymous said...

Still LOVE the name!