Last Monday we returned to KY from our wonderful trip home to SC for a week visit. Dave dropped Kate and I off in Knoxville on a Friday night and we stayed with my Aunt and Uncle and my mom and Aunt met us there. We enjoyed dinner together and then Dave headed back to KY. Mom drove us back down to SC for our weeks visit. Due to Kate and I both being sick I did not take that many pictures...so not like me. We did lots of fun stuff. My parents moved into their new house and it is BEAUTIFUL! I got to visit with family and friends and meet Allison's new little one Teagan (which I did not get a picture of)...we had a great visit! Dave came down to SC on Thursday night and stayed for the weekend. It was good to have him in Sc and us all together.










No comments:
Post a Comment