This past week has been exciting. We have reached the 30 week mark in my pregnancy! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! I went to the doctor for a regular check up last Monday and found out the following: 1) I passed my glucose test so I don't have diabetes, 2) I am anemic, so I have to increase my iron intake each day, and 3) I am measuring small so I will have an ultrasound at our next visit to make sure Calla's growth is going well. I am not too worried since Kate measured 2 weeks small throughout my pregnancy with her and the fact she was a little one when she was born. Please keep us in your prayers, my next appointment is May 20th. Here is my 30 week belly shot...I am popping!.jpg)
kate wanted to be apart of the pics!
.jpg)
kate wanted to be apart of the pics!
1 comment:
You're not only "popping"...you are "glowing!" So Beautiful! I'll be thinking about you all!
Post a Comment