I wanted to let everyone know that I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks good. My bladder infection is gone and my contractions are also gone...maybe one here and there. The best news of it all is that he released me to travel to SC to pick up Kate Kate! So, we are heading down to SC on Thursday for the holiday weekend!
I am feeling MUCH better. It is amazing how much pressure and pain I was just living with before I went to the hospital...the sad thing was I thought it was just part of the whole process. I feel like a new woman with everything better.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and thanks to our parents for taking care of Kate this week while I got some much needed rest. can't wait to see everyone!
1 comment:
Apparently, our mothers see more of each other than we do! I was talking to Momma today and she told me she keeps running into your mom at Sam's! She didn't know what had been going on, so I filled her in! We're glad to hear you and Ms. Calla are doing better! Take care and maybe we'll see each other soon!
Post a Comment