
We have reached 38 weeks with our pregnancy with Miss. Calla. We are excited and just waiting in anticipation...I went into labor with Kate at 38 weeks, so we will see if Calla decides to follow in her sister's footsteps this week! I have my appointment on Wednesday morning to see if I have progressed at all with the stages of labor...as of two weeks ago, I was not dilated or effaced, so we will see!
I feel like my belly has doubled in size in the last few weeks...which is good...since she has been measuring about two weeks small (Kate did the same thing) each visit. Right now I am thinking she is about 5 1/2 pounds according to our last ultrasound and guesstimate on her weight then and how much she will be gaining each week! She is still VERY active and LOVES to stretch out, I feel her little foot poking out at least twice a day. We can't wait.
2 comments:
look at you whoo!!!! You have grown since I have seen you last! I cant wait to talk to you again, will call you at the beach :-) les
Girl...you still look great! And I looooove the new pic at the top of the blog (with you and Dave).
I'll call you later today!
Post a Comment