So, last week I ended up heading into the doctor's office on Wednesday to make sure that I was not reliving the day I went into labor with Kate. I felt like my water was leaking a little. So, since it was the "labor" sign with Kate, the doctor wanted to check things out. Everything looked great and I was not in labor, however, Calla is moving down and creating MAJOR pressure and still measuring a little small when they measured my belly. So, to our surprise we got to have an ultrasound to make sure she was growing and developing properly. Everything looks great...she is little but so was Kate. It looks that she is about 5 lbs now and will gain about 1/2 each week until we deliver. We are only 3 weeks away so with that I think she will be about the same size as Kate.
Here is a profile shot of her face (she is looking up)...the outline of her face is towards the top. It looks like she has the Moore forehead...so cute. Here is our little Calla Faith:
No comments:
Post a Comment