Our first month in Greenville has been busy, relaxing and just taking a breather...the end of last year was so busy for us! This adjusting time has all in all been great, a few days here and there where I got a bit overwhelmed and really missed our Kentucky friends...however, we know that this is the journey God has us on and we are so blessed and thankful for his answered prayers in getting us back home and close to family...words can't explain my gratefulness for this blessing. Continue to pray for us as Dave is working in Charlotte and we are in Greenville, as our house and rental property are on the market. Here are a few highlights from our month:
Daddy Bo gave each girl a single pink rose for valentines day...and he gave me a half dozen red roses....we love you Daddy Bo! As a tradition we get movies for Valentines...I gave Dave the Rush Hour set, He gave me the 2nd season of Damages and the girls got Tinkerbell.
meet the future Mrs. Zach Brewer: my sister got engaged on February 13th...it was such a special day...we all got to be apart of it...check out my facebook profile to watch a video of the engagement...it is so sweet!
Kate got to sit with the brides to be at lunch after dress shopping one day!
We did a little shopping...
Kate loves to play outside and find the perfect stick...which is her bippty boppity boo...and it changes her into a BEAUTIFUL princess!

Calla started pulling up on her own!

Kate and Daddy Bo on a nature walk after church one sunday...I love this pic b/c I have one just like it from when she was one.
Kate insisted that Calla play dress up with her...kate loved it...Calla, well, not so much.
We remembered my brother Andrew on Feb. 24th as he went to be with Jesus 2 years ago.
Happy Birthday Teagan...I can't believe you are ONE! Kate could not believe how messy Teagan got!
Daddy Bo gave each girl a single pink rose for valentines day...and he gave me a half dozen red roses....we love you Daddy Bo! As a tradition we get movies for Valentines...I gave Dave the Rush Hour set, He gave me the 2nd season of Damages and the girls got Tinkerbell.
meet the future Mrs. Zach Brewer: my sister got engaged on February 13th...it was such a special day...we all got to be apart of it...check out my facebook profile to watch a video of the engagement...it is so sweet!
Kate got to sit with the brides to be at lunch after dress shopping one day!
We did a little shopping...
Kate loves to play outside and find the perfect stick...which is her bippty boppity boo...and it changes her into a BEAUTIFUL princess!
Calla started pulling up on her own!
Kate and Daddy Bo on a nature walk after church one sunday...I love this pic b/c I have one just like it from when she was one.
Kate insisted that Calla play dress up with her...kate loved it...Calla, well, not so much.
We remembered my brother Andrew on Feb. 24th as he went to be with Jesus 2 years ago.
Happy Birthday Teagan...I can't believe you are ONE! Kate could not believe how messy Teagan got!
No comments:
Post a Comment