Family trip to the Zoo. This was Kate's first time and she LOVED it and Calla was more into it than I thought she would be. Our favorite was the monkeys! It was a great little day trip for us!



Calla's first time in a little pool...she was splashing like crazy and cracking up!

Charleston Trip to meet up with Brooke. We had a GREAT time just walking around downtown and having just time for us to catch up and enjoy a day without the kiddos.
While in Charleston I got to see Kel and have dinner with her and Jamie...it was WONDERFUL!
Time with Memaw...she lights up when she sees the kiddos!
Celebrating Nana's Birthday all together!
Tip Toeing in the Tulips: Lexington KY
While in Charleston I got to see Kel and have dinner with her and Jamie...it was WONDERFUL!
Time with Memaw...she lights up when she sees the kiddos!
Celebrating Nana's Birthday all together!Tip Toeing in the Tulips: Lexington KY









No comments:
Post a Comment