Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Very Busy Month of May

May was an extremely busy month for us. Caroline graduated from college and moved back home with us as she prepares for her new job and upcoming wedding in January...it is great to have her home! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Dave went to China on a business trip for the first time...I need to get some pics from him...it was a good trip and very neat to experience a new culture...we miss him lots (2 weeks) but are thankful for SKYPE...we got to "see" and talk to him everyday...the girls had lots of fun just being kids...it was a great month!

Fun & Games
Look at this caterpillar...it tickles
Say Cheese!
Grana found me a turtle.

Kate Splashing in the Puddles
Our little 11 month old!
Music Time with Daddy!
Game Night...Kate loves her Elefun game!
Our visit with Susan and her family...look how sweet Kate and Bella are...they had so much fun in the rain~

Mother's Day:
I thank Christ everyday that I have been honored with the responsibility of caring for and assisting in the development of Kate and Calla as they grow into the person God created them to be. I pray that as their mom, that I am a Godly example to them each year and that they see me living out the purposes in my life that God has called me to and in-turn they will desire the same for their lives.

Our College Graduate! Congrats little sis, we are so proud of you!

No comments: