Sunday, January 9, 2011

8/365

The alarms goes off at 6:45 am and it is here...Caroline's Wedding Day! Everything is in order and now, today, we get to see it all come together. We all woke up singing "Going to the Chapel" as we gathered our bags and Caroline and Brooke headed to the church to start getting ready. The first thing on our agenda, Hair & Make Up.

** A blog side note*** I gave my self the freedom to enjoy the day with out my camera attached to me...sometimes I just feel like I miss out on the events or moments b/c I am trying to capture them in picture...so today I wanted to "do life" with my sister and give her 100% of my attention so, more pics of the wedding day will be posted once we get them from the photographer! But it was BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: