Sunday, May 15, 2011

132/365
God is so good. Here is my journey into the lives of these wonderful women...a sweet lady that I met randomly in Greenville while living in Lexington, moved to Lexington and we became hooked at the hip friends (her name is Allison). She then announced that she was moving back to greenville a year later which broke my heart. Then we move to Fort Mill and in her loving heart ways she connects me to one of her college acquaintances (Carrie- to the left of Erin the preggo lady in aqua) who lives in Tega Cay/Fort Mill. Carrie and I made the connection and started our friendship but with our crazy lives hardly ever saw each other...so she invites me to join her neighborhood bible study and I am introduced to some of the most amazing women...
We just finished up a wonderful study on the book, "Having a Mary's Heart in a Martha's World...which I highly recommend. We decided to meet out for dinner the last night of the study. Besides these friendships, I am taking away this quote from the book: "Don't put a period where God has but a comma and don't put a comma where God has put a period."

No comments: