When I was growing up my mom and memaw had a ABC book of scripture that they would teach me and also Andrew and Caroline. This was a HUGE foundation tool to help us memorize God's word to have with in our hearts. I can start siting them right now just by thinking about our ABCs.
When I found out that our speaker at MOPS this week was teaching us praying for/with your children (which my mom & memaw did...they are some serious prayer warriors), I knew that I wanted to do the ABC scripture for the moms at my table...to pass along this tool to them to assist in their building of a Godly foundation in their children.
I was in the midst of making my own cards until a friend of mine pinned picture of exactly what I was trying to create (thanks Ashley)...I then went to the website I Can Teach My Child and they already had everything formated so you just had to print it and put it together...thanks so much! That saved me TONS of time and they are so cute.
I prayed for each mom as I assembled their ABC cards with a ring hook and ribbon...I hope this tool is something they implement in their life routine as they "do life" with their kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment