I just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures this past month, my girls doing what they do best, dressing up 24/7. I have found that there is no point in getting these two dressed until we are ready to leave the house b/c they will end up coming down the stairs with a new "outfit" that they picked out...I love it and would not change it for anything. I love how they now have ventured out from the "dress up" items in their playroom to raiding their closets...or mine.

Calla decided to put on her easter dress and headband from last year to wear as she played blocks...look how sweet, even with her crazy bed head!

and here is Kate who found my boots...posing for her photo shoot! I think I may have to frame this one!
The funny thing is I always thought I would be a good boy mom but I tell you I LOVE being the mom to these TWO fun little ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment