Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter's on it's way...

How does she do it?! My sweet neighbor from our first home here in FM did it again! She put on a fabulous Easter Egg Hunt/Party for the kiddos! Last year she had a St.Patty's Day party and she has out done herself! So glad we got to go!
the kiddos did not let the rainy morning stop them...boots and Easter attire ready...let's hunt some eggs!


I almost did not post this picture (due to the size of my face...I have asked Dave 100x...does my face really look that round??? he promises me it doesn't) but I don't want to miss out on posting a wonderful memory I had with my girls b/c of my self-image...we had so much fun just being us girls together...love being their mommy!

Check out the back drop...full of yummy yummy treats and prizes! Check out Little Blues Room for all her Easter Party food/decor/fun!
We played games...look at my girls balancing the egg on the spoon!
and they do make cute little bunny rabbits!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are too sweet! I am SO glad that you and the girls could come over and join us. We miss our sweet neighbors and it was nice to spend a little time together to celebrate the holiday! Love and hugs to ya!