Thursday, April 5, 2012

Little Cotton Tails

Look at all these blondies...We got together with our friends this past weekend for dinner at their house and since I was instructed not to bring anything for dinner I opted to stuff eggs with goodies for an easter egg hunt for the girls. It is wild that our girls look so much alike and they play so GREAT together! People at church get Calla and their middle girl confused.
Alright gals...are you ready to find eggs?
With two hunts under her belt this year she now understands the concept of hunting easter eggs...she is a pro now!
loved this one of Kate and could cry I did not get a shot of her going to all the other kiddos and sharing her eggs with them to make sure they all got the same amount...I love her heart!
Time to see what's in the eggs...gold fish, easter marsh mellows, jelly beans, sweet tarts, stamps, chocolate, braclets, rings, colored hair braids and stickers...perfect prizes for little girls!
Even little one got to enjoy the fun...she so thinks she is a big kid!

No comments: